- Home / Support Us
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
You can be involved at a number of levels:
- Join our Volunteers program and contribute your skills to the benefit of ASB communities.
- Register as a member and you will receive regular minutes of meetings and information on coming events, vote at AGMs and stand for election to the Board of Management.
- Attend VASS network meetings and participate in information sharing and inter-agency cooperation.
- Promote VASS Services to the community
- Participate in planned activities.
- Represent VASS on other organisations’ committees of management or advisory groups.
To register your interest, please email [email protected]
MAKE A DONATION
The Victorian Arabic Social Services is a public benevolent institution with Deductible Gift Recipient Status. Donations made to VASS over $2 is tax deductible.
You can make a donation via direct debit payment to our Bank account:
- Bank: Westpac
- Account name: Victorian Arabic Social Services
- BSB: 033 024
- Account number: 033024 327076
- Spring School Music Holiday Program – Registration Open!!
- Annual General Meeting 2012
- Curbing Radicalisation Through Youth Resilience and Community Partnerships Project (Conclusion)
- ‘Teeth Tales’ Program Conclusion
- Tax HELP Program